Site Search
Methylene Blue

From: "Saul Pressman"
Date: Thu Jul 29, 1999 1:54 am
Subject: Re: [oxyplus] oxygen

Dear Renee,

You can clear any remaining carbon monoxide from your system by taking methylene blue. Here is the info:

METHYLENE BLUE

Methylene blue is a blue aniline dye made from methanol, used in the laboratory for staining tissue samples on slides for viewing under a microscope. It is a methyl donor with the ability to cleave carbon monoxide off hemoglobin by transforming it into harmless carbon dioxide, which is then exhaled.

When the body is poorly oxygenated, the sugar that is burned in oxygen by the cell for energy burns poorly, producing carbon monoxide, instead of carbon dioxide. Monoxide has a great affinity for the iron in hemoglobin, and the hemoglobin is unable to shed it in the lungs, and so must leave without a fresh supply of oxygen. This buildup of carbon monoxide can produce the condition known as methemoglobin anemia. People over the age of fifty almost always have some methemoglobin in their blood.

Driving in heavy traffic with the vents open can also cause a buildup of carbon monoxide in the blood. In addition, a faulty gas furnace or a smoky fireplace can also cause the ingestion of carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide in the system acidifies the blood, irritates the organs and causes a lowering of body temperature, which encourages the proliferation of microbes of all types. The body's way of dealing with bacteria and viruses is to shut off the intake of food and raise the body temperature, which we call a fever, in order to 'burn out the bugs.'

For many years, methylene blue has been used to treat carbon monoxide poisoning and cyanosis, a bluish discoloration of the skin caused by a lack of oxygen in the body, associated with heart failure, lung diseases, asphyxia and hypoxia. In severe cases, methylene blue is is injected intravenously. It has also been used for bladder and kidney infections. Dr. Wilner recommended it for treating cancer. Recently, it has been shown to eliminate HIV in the blood.

Most people find that they have a boost of energy after taking methylene blue, some in as little as a week. The recommended dosage is five drops in half a glass of water at bedtime. If cancer or HIV is involved, the recommendation is 15 drops in water twice a day. Transfer the drops to the glass over a stainless steel sink, as porcelain will stain.

Methylene blue is non-toxic and safe to use on a daily basis. It will not interfere with any other treatment program. Its only side effects are to temporarily turn the tongue blue for about an hour, and to sometimes cause the urine to be green. Treatment can be repeated twice a year.

Best of Health
Saul Pressman
www.plasmafire.com


From: "Jim Lambert" jim@...
To: oxyplus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oxyplus] Re: Saul: Methylene blue
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 06:41:28 -0000

Saul,

Two questions about taking methylene blue I always mean to ask:

1) Why do the instructions say to take it at bedtime?

2) What is the difference between the methylene blue we can ingest and the kinds we can't?

jim :)


From: "Saul Pressman"
Date: Wed Nov 5, 2003 12:39 am
Subject: Re: [oxyplus] Re: Methylene blue

Dear Jim,

1) Because methylene blue stains everything it touches, it makes the tongue and mouth blue for about an hour after taking it. if you are asleep in bed, no problem. If you go out on the street and talk to someone, however, you have some 'splainin' to do, Lucy...

But the real reason is that the body goes into cleanse cycle as you sleep, and therefore, it is more appropriate to give it a powerful tool at that time. (The bat boy hands you your favorite Louisville slugger as you head to the plate.....)

2) There are four kinds of methylene blue, which is produced from methanol. Methanol is wood alcohol. In three forms, there are parts of the origianl chemical left in, so you are drinking wood alcohol, and that is very bad. In the one good form, there is no methanol products left over, so it is perfectly safe.

Be aware that Methylene blue should not be taken by anyone who has a deficiency of the liver enzyme G-6-PD (glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase), or anyone with an obstruction of the urinary tract, the duodenum or the pyloric valve. In addition, it is not advised for anyone suffering from glaucoma.

The G-6-PD deficiency is most common in African American men and some isolated tribes in Africa and Southeast Asia. It can result in neonatal jaundice and hemolytic anemia. One benefit of having G6PD deficiency is that it confers a resistance to malaria.

Best of health!
Dr. Saul Pressman
http://www.plasmafire.com

Join our mailing list and learn about ozone therapy at:
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ozonetherapy/



Home
Abstracts
Conditions Center
Doctors & Clinics
Testimonies
Articles
Protocols
Equipment
Politics & Law
Cleanses & Supplements
Bibliography
Links
About
Contact